Step 2- Assess
Now that you’ve purged, the FUN part starts. It’s time to organize what’s left. But WAIT!
There’s still one more step before you get to go shopping. Take some time to assess what types of
organizing products you need to make your newly de-cluttered space work.
* Do you need drawer dividers, add-a shelves, hooks, turntables, file boxes etc?
* Do you need any specialty or specific products or containers?
* Which products need to be decorative and which can be very utilitarian and economical?
* Take some measurements- widths, heights and especially depths of shelves and drawers.
* Set a budget so you don’t go nuts.
* Take stock of what you might already have on hand in the way of containers, dividers, hooks and items that
you bought and forgot about.
You REALLY need my 10 Favorite Clutter Busting Tips.
Get them right HERE!
CLICK the NEXT PAGE arrow below for the FUN part…